LTD Caucaspack, a specialist in packaging material invested in new production machinery and auxiliary systems allowing for the production of eco-friendly packaging material of the highest quality, including bio-PET, which degrades more quickly than standard plastics. The new production line is complemented by the company’s efforts in educating customers in he importance of recycling. With the high quality packaging and its efforts in supporting a more environmentally sustainable approach, Caucaspack is not only aligning its own production and Health and Safety with European standards. The company also provides an important service to its customers by enabling them to use packaging for their products, which is suitable for product sales in Europe. After project verification, the company received 15% of the loan amount as a grant cashback, funded under the EU4Business initiative of the European Union.
• TM-800/4nFPCS Thermoforming Line
• 12 CVT Egg Tray Thermoforming mould
• Auxiliary Systems (compressor, chiller, etc)
• Loan Amount: EUR 451,359.66
• Grant Amount (15%): EUR 67,703.95
• Directive 2014/35/EU of the European Parliament and of The Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits • Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament and of The Council of 17 May 2006on machinery, and amending Directive 95/16/EC (recast) • Directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and of The Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility (recast), • Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23 EC). ( compressor ) • Regulation (EC) No 1005/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 September 2009 on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer (Text with EEA Relevance)
LTD “Pelin Global” Invests in Modern Knitting and Textile Drying Technologies Over the past few years fashion design business is experiencing a boom in Georgia.